Rosemary Lamb Chops Served With Bok Choy
Another quick and satisfying meal. Always look for low carb recipes.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Portion: 4 servings
- 8 lamb rib chops, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- ½ tablespoon Himalayan salt
- ¼ tablespoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, divided
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 6 small heads of organic bok choy
- 1 tablespoon ghee
- Combine chopped rosemary, salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of the minced garlic in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle herb mixture evenly and gently rub over lamb.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil to skillet and swirl to coat. Add lamb chops; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove lamb from pan; let stand 5 minutes.
- While the lamb chops are cooking/resting, slice the bottom off the head of bok choy, remove and clean the stalks.
- Heat a large frying-pan over medium-high heat and add ghee to the pan.
- Sauté the bok choy leaves with salt and 1 tablespoon of garlic for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When lamb chops and bok choy are ready, serve and enjoy!
Why not sertve with a cauliflower purée as a second vegetable?!