- Helps in collagen formation to maintain healthy bones and cartilage
- Helps to improve knee movement with mild knee joint discomfort in healthy persons
- Helps to reduce synovial effusion (knee swelling) in persons with mild joint discomfort
- Helps reduce pain associated with tendonitis
- Helps in wound healing and connective tissue formation
Over time lifestyle factors can cause reduced elasticity in cartilage, tendons, ligaments and skin. Most therapies simply block joint pain and connective tissue discomfort from exercise, and in doing so inhibit the regeneration and elongation of specific precursors, such as polysaccharides, and deplete nutrients such as vitamin C and magnesium that maintain joint and connective tissue health. FORTIGEL®, TendoActive® and Mobilee® protect and preserve the natural healing process and maintain the structure of connective tissues.