Cinnamon and honey have extraordinary benefits for our health.
Discover all the properties that a single spoonful of this mixture can bring to your body.
Cinnamon and honey are nutritious foods that have many health benefits, and are delicious too! By combining them, you multiply their benefits and you facilitate their daily consumption.
Whether it’s to lose weight, increase immune defenses, facilitate digestion, help joints, prevent cardiovascular disease, treat insomnia and fatigue or stimulate libido, the mixture of cinnamon and honey consumed daily offers you a great deal of health benefits.
- It triggers weight loss. Honey and cinnamon speed up metabolism and help reduce anxiety and the need to eat sugar. In addition, cinnamon regulates the blood sugar levels and helps us eliminate excess fluid and fat in the body. Ideally, take it with a little hot water between meals.
- It increases our immune defenses. This mixture acts as a natural antibiotic; it warms the body and helps prevent diseases caused by viruses or bacteria.
- It heals and relieves throat infections. Its antibiotic and anti-inflammatory properties are used to treat pharyngitis, tonsillitis, aphonia, dysphonia, etc. Mix one tablespoon of this preparation with lukewarm water and drink this liquid in small sips, as well, use it to gargle.
- It improves joint mobility. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, this mixture is ideal to help diseases such as osteoarthritis, arthritis, etc.
- It decreases the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases. Combined, honey and cinnamon improve circulation, help lower cholesterol levels, strengthen the heart and regulate heart rate.
- It stimulates libido. Cinnamon is considered one of the best natural aphrodisiacs for both men and women. Take a spoonful of this mixture in the morning and a spoonful in the evening.
- It improves digestion and combats gastric acidity. Drink a small cup of warm water with a spoonful of the cinnamon-honey mixture, preferably before your meal; you can also take it as an infusion after the meal.
- It provides energy and suppresses fatigue. Its calorific and toning properties make it possible to revitalize the body. Take a spoonful of the cinnamon-honey mixture preferably on an empty stomach.
- It rejuvenates the organism internally and externally. Thanks to its antioxidant properties, it limits the damage caused by time on the body’s tissues, and it also helps to prevent chronic diseases.
- It fights insomnia. Take a spoonful of the cinnamon-honey mixture in a glass of hot water before going to bed.To benefit from all its properties, the honey must be organic, guaranteeing that it has been prepared naturally, without the addition of sugar and water. Moreover, it is preferable to use a raw honey, that is to say, a honey which has not been cooked at high temperatures in order to remain liquid. This raw honey will therefore harden on cooling. It will soften and dilute with hot water without losing its properties. The cinnamon should also be organic, and if possible from Ceylon. Its aroma will testify to its quality.
How to prepare a cinnamon and honey mixture?
Mix the liquid honey and cinnamon to obtain a thick enough preparation. Put this preparation in a glass jar and close tightly. It’s fine to keep it in a cool place outside the refrigerator if it is not too hot. Thanks to its properties, this preparation can be kept well preserved for a reasonably long time.
How should this remedy be consumed?
The normal dose is one tablespoon a day. For children, one teaspoon per day. If you mix it with a little hot water, you will get a sweet infusion; or with cold water, to get a refreshing and healthy drink. You can also mix it with fruit juice, milk, yogurt, but you should never cook it.
Translated from this site: https://www.facebook.com/amelioretasante/