What is the one single underlying condition that creates illness, lack of motivation, low energy, poor sleep, etc.?
As it turns out, the answer may be simpler than you imagine.
In his magnificent book, “Your Body’s Many Cries for Water”, Dr. F. Batmanghelidj reveals how dehydration is one of the fundamental causes of illness, depression, and disease … and how easy it is to obtain optimum health by drinking more water.
He has supported his claims in over 20 years of scientific and clinical research. What he has found, and you are about to experience, is that with proper hydration you can reverse a great number of conditions.
Pure water is one of the basic solutions to activating your mind and body:
- How much water? Calculate: Body Weight in pounds / 2 = #oz. per day (half your weight in ounces)
- Electrify your cells: Add a pinch of raw (Grey) Sea Salt to every litre of water.
- When is the best time to drink your water? Drink your water between meals. Starting 1 1/2 hours after and up to 10 minutes prior to eating. Start your day with a room-temperature glass of water with a pinch of Raw Sea Salt.
- What type of water? Fresh Spring water is best! If you can’t get spring water then the next best is to filter your water and remove all chlorine and fluoride.
- Avoid those things that deplete your water: Avoid stress, caffeinated drinks, soft drinks, and drinks with sweeteners.
Source: BodyMind Institute