Ingredients | Drops
Carduus marianus D2 1 g, Chelidonium D2 1 g, China D3 1 g, Cholesterinum D6 1 g, Colocynthis D6 1 g, Lycopodium clavatum D4 1 g, Nux vomica D4 1 g.
Non-medicinal ingredients: ethanol, purified water.
Ingredients | Tablets
Carduus marianus D4, Chelidonium D4, China D4, Cholesterinum D6, Colocynthis D6, Lycopodium D4, Nux vomica D4 ana 14.3 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: croscarmellose sodium, monohydrate lactose, magnesium stearate.
Dosage | Drops
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 10-15 drops 1-3 times daily; acute cases: 10-15 drops 3-6 times daily in a little water or undiluted, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Dosage | Tablets
Adults and children (ages 12 and up) 1-3 tablets 1-3 times daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and warnings
- Consult a healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Control of liver parameters if used longer than 4 weeks.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are hypersensitive to quinine.
Known adverse reactions
- May cause liver disorder in some people.
- Consult a health care practitioner immediately if you develop any of the following symptoms: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite combined with itching, yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine.
For more information, please consult your healthcare practitioner.